Greetings friends and family,
As you are reading this, I am currently on my way back to Wisconsin to bear witness to the wedding of Shalyn's brother. I am driving the 15 passenger van and 16 foot trailer back north over the course of 24 hours and I will be one crabby patty by the time it is done. Let me tell you, it was terrible to drive it once, but now I am about to do it for not only the second, but third time as well! We will arrive in Wisconsin on Thursday and we will be driving back down to Texas on Sunday! It is going to be a grueling experience.
Please keep us in your prayers as we drive back and forth once more! Once we are done with this upcoming weekend, we will be forever free of that terrible drive! 1000 miles is rough. Fortunately, on our trip back down to Texas, Shalyn will finally be able to bear some of the driving mantle.
No comments:
Post a Comment