Monday, January 27, 2014

Hebrew and a Loving Wife

Greetings everyone,

My old boss and friend of mine recently noted that I have not blogged in a long time.  She has a point.  I have not blogged because I am lazy and overworked.  This is never a good combination for me, but I decided that since I am bored for a few minutes, I ought to fill this time with something meaningful.  So, I have elected to write a blog about my wife and the wonderful things that she does for me.

Truth be told, there is not enough time in a day to write about all the great things Shalyn does for me or to expound upon my love for her, so I figured that an key hole example would be a good substitute.  She has known for a while that I've been stressed out with work, school, work and more school.  Additionally, I've received news that one of my best friends here at DTS has had some unfortunate news that has weighed heavily upon my heart.

So, my wife decides to buy me a present off of Amazon in an attempt to make my day.  It was to my great surprise that I came home to discover Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was waiting for me.  Now, it would have been good enough to put a smile on my wife to have received a physical copy of my favorite Harry Potter book, but being my wife, she goes the extra mile.  She got me the Hebrew translation of the book!  Now, that is a stroke of pure genius and genuine love from my wife.

As many of you may know, I have fallen in love with the Hebrew language over the last year and it never dawned on me that we could meld two of my favorite things into one great thing!  My wife knows me too well and it is hands down the greatest gift ever!  This is exciting and I thought I ought to share it with you all.  Also, if you need an idea for a birthday present, Christmas gift or simply a present, there are six more books of the Harry Potter series that I do not own.  Please feel free to send them to me!

Blessings,

Michael

P.S.  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
is my least favorite HP book, so reserve that for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment